Iâ€™m excited about the â€œEat FREE On Meâ€ Rewards Program* I created for you to have a fun and tasty time.
I look forward to adding your pictures and videos to the Eat Free On Me Fan Page on Facebook of your dining experience.
So here are the details on how to eat free on me and why Iâ€™m offering this rewards program
As you probably know, the easiest way to accomplish a goal is to have the support of your friends, family and community, whether that community is made up of your teammates on the sport you play, your Glee Club (yes, Iâ€™m a fan of the TV show) or Facebook friends. You get the idea.
So my goal is have more clients for my business, which is small business services and commercial lending. The best way to get new clients is by referral.
Hereâ€™s how you can take advantage of the Eat FREE On Me Program* that supports my goal
The new clients I want to do business with are people you already know. They could be your boss or employer; the owners of the stores where you like to shop; the restaurant owners where you like to eat; your uncle or neighbor who owns a business.
The specific business service I want to offer the people you know is the service to process their credit card orders. For example:
- Your boss or employer accepts credit cards for payment. They sell products or services to store customers, patients or other businesses, aka, business-to-business or B2B sales.
- The restaurants where you like to eat accepts credit cards.
- The clothing store or surf shop you frequent accepts credit cards.
Hereâ€™s all you have to do
- Take a few minutes to write a list of all the people you know who could be new clients for me.
- Download the Free Quote Form and print a handful of copies to keep handy in your car.
- The next time you see one of the people on your list, just ask them if they accept credit cards for payment. (You may already know this.)
- Then say something short and simple like:
â€œOne of my Facebook friends has a business that offers credit card processing services. They are offering free quotes to see if business owners can save more money with them. They gave me a simple form you can fill out if youâ€™re interested. Can I help you fill it out now and Iâ€™ll give it back my friend?â€
TIP: I recommend you help the person on your list fill out the form while you are with them, that way you know it gets done. Otherwise, the person may just put the form aside and procrastinate filling it out. That means youâ€™ll have to â€œeat free on meâ€ later rather than sooner.
- Send the completed Free Quote Form back to me by email or efax. Iâ€™ll take it from there and let you know what happens so I can get the free Dining Certificate to you ASAP.
- Rinse and repeat. In other words, go visit the next person on your list and repeat the steps.
Now, wasnâ€™t that easy? It will take you 4 minutes to do this.
Hereâ€™s how you collect your â€œEat FREE On Meâ€ dining certificate*
Your referral will receive a call to give them the free quote. It may take a day or two from the time you send back the Free Quote Form to schedule the call. When your referral is confirmed as a new client in a few more days I will let you know.
I will send you an email with instructions on how to redeem your $50 dining certificate. Itâ€™s all done online.
You will be able to use the dining certificate at over 15,000 restaurants nationwide and there is no expiration date on the certificate. These are all nice restaurants.
How cool is that!
If you have any questions please email me.
I look forward to treating you to a nice meal as often as possible and seeing your pictures and videos on the Facebook Eat Free On Me Fan Page.
P.S. If you are a business owner or have authorization at your place of employment to choose credit card processing services, by all means, please refer yourself!
* Disclosure: Participating restaurants may have a minimum food order and other conditions when using the dining certificates.